Mercury Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Mercury owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Mercury have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Mercury problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2010 Mercury Milanpower steering stopped working#1
- 2008 Mercury Milansoft brake pedal#2
- 2008 Mercury Mountaineerdriver seat moves while driving#3
- 2010 Mercury Milanelectronic throttle malfunction#4
- 2009 Mercury Marinersteering fails unexpectedly#5
- 2010 Mercury Milansteering locked up while driving#6
- 1999 Mercury Grand Marquiscracked intake manifold#7
- 2006 Mercury Mountaineercracked radiator#8
- 2011 Mercury Mariner Hybridlimp mode#9
- 2003 Mercury Grand Marquispower window not working#10