There are 49 owner complaints spread out over 3 years, but the most belong to the 2006.
This generation ranks 32nd in reliability out of 33 overall Mercury generations.
This generation has been recalled 13 times. It's also part of 1 investigations and has 81 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 2007 Mariner at 73297 miles
- transmission OD light blinking in the 2005 Mariner at 53299 miles
- transmission transmission is slipping in the 2006 Mariner at 64173 miles
- engine stalled out while driving in the 2006 Mariner at 67557 miles
- suspension suspension arm in the 2006 Mariner at 24687 miles
- transmission torque converter failed in the 2006 Mariner at 106000 miles