There are 99 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2010.
This generation ranks 27th in reliability out of 33 overall Mercury generations.
This generation has been recalled 19 times. It's also part of 35 investigations and has 105 TSBs.
- brakes soft brake pedal in the 2008 Milan at 108293 miles
- steering power steering stopped working in the 2010 Milan at 102705 miles
- transmission transmission and engine failure in the 2006 Milan at 86359 miles
- steering steering locked up while driving in the 2010 Milan at 71724 miles
- lights rear led brake panel light faulty in the 2010 Milan at 50896 miles
- transmission transmission shifts hard in the 2011 Milan at 84000 miles