There are 19 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 1994.
This generation ranks 7th in reliability out of 33 overall Mercury generations.
This generation has been recalled 18 times. It's also part of 27 investigations and has 691 TSBs.
- body / paint rear bumper impact damage underneath in the 1998 Villager at 70000 miles
- electrical car won't start in the 1997 Villager at 110000 miles
- engine loss of power in the 1994 Villager at 142000 miles
- engine smoking, oil light is on in the 1995 Villager at 100000 miles
- windows / windshield quarter window fell out in the 1995 Villager at 187770 miles
- fuel system poor gas mileage in the 1997 Villager at 107185 miles