ETB Puts Mariner and Milan in Limp Home Mode
It's been a long road for electronic throttle body (ETB) complaints in Ford and Mercury vehicles. It's been an even longer road for owners with ETBs that are prone to sudden surges, dangerous stalls, and being sent into 'limp home mode' whi…Continue reading article "ETB Puts Mariner and Milan in Limp Home Mode"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Mariner Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- power steering stopped working in the 2008 Mariner
- transmission failure in the 2006 Mariner
- engine loses power in the 2010 Mariner
- steering fails unexpectedly in the 2009 Mariner
- rear window exploded without warning in the 2005 Mariner