ETB Puts Mariner and Milan in Limp Home Mode
It's been a long road for electronic throttle body (ETB) complaints in Ford and Mercury vehicles. It's been an even longer road for owners with ETBs that are prone to sudden surges, dangerous stalls, and being sent into 'limp home mode' whi…Continue reading article "ETB Puts Mariner and Milan in Limp Home Mode"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Engine Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- intake manifold failure in the 1997 Grand Marquis
- engine stalls/dies while driving in the 2010 Milan
- electronic throttle malfunction in the 2010 Milan
- engine loses power in the 2010 Mariner
- runs roughly, stalls in the 1999 Cougar
- check engine light on in the 2002 Mountaineer
- cracked intake manifold in the 1999 Grand Marquis